Updated: 6 September 2005
By using the CourseStreet service, owned an operated by Nfomedia, Inc., you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your registered e-mail address and its associated registered name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, threaten, impersonate or harass other CourseStreet users.
- You may not use CourseStreet for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are solely responsible for your content, information, names, graphics, photos, audio clips, video clips, and links posted by you on CourseStreet.com.
- You must not modify CourseStreet.com or modify another website to falsely imply that it is associated with CourseStreet.com.
- You must not create unwanted e-mail to other CourseStreet users (Spam).
- You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright laws) in the use of CourseStreet.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your CourseStreet account and will result in loss of any data associated with your account. While CourseStreet prohibits the above conduct, you understand and agree that CourseStreet is not responsible for the content posted on its website by its users and you may be exposed to such materials and thus you use CourseStreet at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms at any time. If the modifications consist of a significant change we will notify all users by way of their registered e-mail address. What constitutes a "significant change" will be determined at our sole descretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- We may remove content and accounts that contain information that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, libelous, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property. We have no obligation to remove content however.
CourseStreet respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our users to do the same. CourseStreet may in appropriate circumstances at its discretion disable and terminate the accounts of users who continue to infringe on the copyright of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact CourseStreet by way of the methods below:
P.O. Box 684869
Austin, TX 78768